Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Port Forwarding on my 2wire

• Please log in to reply

What!

What!

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I currently have At&t U-verse at home and the desktop is receiving a wireless internet signal from the 2-wire 3800 HGV-B wireless router by my living room tv. I also have three tv's in the home with u-verse cable tv. When i try and use bitcomet I loose my wireless internet connection and have to unplug and plug in again my wireless router in order to restart the wireless signal. Anyway, someon told me that port forwarding would allow bitcomet to download freely without being knocked off by the firewall. How do I port forward for bitcomet?

Advertisements

wjsim

wjsim

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
Having seen this thread being unanswered for some time...

I use a 2wire router myself but as much as I would like to help you.

3. Geeks to Go Support Forum Rules, Policies and Disclaimers
We will not support or allow the discussion of any peer to peer (P2P) applications, except for their removal.

Google is your best friend :) Try "how to port forward 2wire".

What!

What!

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Sorry, you guys can delete this thread if you want.