Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hello everyone here,am in dire need of help

• Please log in to reply

lady sue

lady sue

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Boy do I need help,for 2 days I had no internet and was given the runaround by my provider and phone provider,ended up speaking to a Belkin person who talked me through a load of stuff ( am a computer illiterate)and got the Belkin working,
BUT,since then,I cannot access any group that I belong to,none of ebay groups or forums either,and when I browse ebay and click on an item,the photos do not show!
I am an ebay dealer and have a few things on at the moment so this is a nightmare for me!
Windows Vista on a Toshiba laptop...help! :)

Advertisements

OpenOutcome

OpenOutcome

• PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
Hey there lady sue,

When you say you got the "Belkin working", do you mean you have access to the internet? I'm sorry, but your problem is a little misty. What happens exactly when you try to get to these group pages, or any other page? Do you see the little red x symbol instead?

Have you tried using a different browser? For example, if you are using Internet Explorer, give Mozilla Firefox a try, or vice versa.

Hope we get this sorted out, I can totally understand your concern. Maybe a library or friends computer for the time being? Good luck!

-Jason