I've had my computer professionally repaired due to virus attack. However I'm still not sure the thing is fixed, so I'm hoping you'll work on it with me. Bitdefender Total Security 2009 is my safety product.
Bitdefender AVIS download indicates a problem with win32, trojans, & adware.netadware.gen, but their instructions for getting a log file and uploading to the help center leave a lot to be desired, so I moved to your site for assistance.
I did manually rename many of the files that AVIS noted. So there are filenames ending in DXX instead of DLL. So far, not many issues because of the renamed files. I wasn't sure if they were "real" files that I would have to go find and reinstall, or whether they were trash and could be just deleted. My hope was to thwart the bad guys with the renaming.
I've followed the instructions in you guide. Logs are attached.
PS. I'm also working on another computer that is more badly affected. I'll post it separately under the name TangoBravoTKB.