Solving Realtek Audio Driver Failure!! Error code: 0xE0000227
Steps to follow after you install windows xp including service pack 3
1. First Step is to make sure all instances Realtek Audio and its associative softwares are uninstalled from add remove programs and device manager. This includes Intel High Definition audio.
2. On your PC change the CSDVersion registry key to Windows XP SP2:
This problem arises as the patch thinks that SP3 includes a better version of the patch itself and hence doesn’t install itself.
3. Download the latest drivers from the Intel website, navigate to the KB888111 patch. You can just get it from rapidshare.
4. But before installing the patch, goto your device manager and disable the UAA. Now uninstall the UAA.
5. Install your patch now.
6. Install the Realtek drivers now and things should work.
7. Change the SP version to 300 again.
If it didnt work, try once again.
you can reach me at [email protected]
Aravind Kumar (vindu)