Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win32-Rootkit-Agent-ODG Trojan Virus

• Please log in to reply

Lisa44

Lisa44

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Im really knew to this and need help: I did a virus scan and a Trojan called
Win 32/Rootkit.Agent.ODG trojan was unabled to be cleaned and installed itself on my computer causing me to have problems with my computer.

To manually do this myself I need step by step detailed instructions to remove this Trojan Win32/Rootkit.Agent ODG Trojan.I am new to all of this and I truly do not want to add to my computer problems. I can not do a system restore, and windows updates are not updating.

Viruses as we know happen so to all that read this what is your opinion on a really good antivirus software that can be used.. Norton, MACafee, NOD seem to all be good at the time. NOD I was told was the best until now, and FireFox as well.

Thanks so much for your time.. Its greatly appreciated..

Edited by Lisa44, 26 May 2009 - 09:32 AM.

Advertisements