Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Route tracing

• Please log in to reply

Mohit Daksh

Mohit Daksh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Perhaps it was a temporary issue with the route or your ISP and has resolved itself. I'd suggest still reviewing the Malware post I referred you to so you can be sure your machine is clean.

No it has not resolved itself.. As I said it works only for the session I log on through the google cache.. If I restart my computer and try again it won't open directly..

And I tried to follow the anti malware section but the anti malware program is not working on my computer.

Advertisements

Untalented

Untalented

• PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Perhaps it was a temporary issue with the route or your ISP and has resolved itself. I'd suggest still reviewing the Malware post I referred you to so you can be sure your machine is clean.

No it has not resolved itself.. As I said it works only for the session I log on through the google cache.. If I restart my computer and try again it won't open directly..

And I tried to follow the anti malware section but the anti malware program is not working on my computer.

That's odd. I'd go through all of the instructions and then make a post as the instructions state with as much as you can do.

Also, can you get another computer to test at your home to see if it's an isolated problem on your machine?

Mohit Daksh

Mohit Daksh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Sorry but I cannot bring any other computer to my home

Untalented

Untalented

• PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
Alright, then I would go through the instructions as I stated above and make a post with the information it tells you to paste into the topic.

Mohit Daksh

Mohit Daksh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Okay.. My internet was down for a couple of days..

Mohit Daksh

Mohit Daksh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
I think you should not waste your time in this thread any more.. I think this issue is all because of my ISP.. My connection is almost dead now.. And most websites are creating problem nowdays.. I think I should change my ISP :) ..

Thank you very much for you effort and patience!! :)

Untalented

Untalented

• PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
No problem. Hopefully I was helpful and if you ever need anymore help just create a new thread.

Unt

Mohit Daksh

Mohit Daksh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
You were indeed very helpful.. Thanks again :)