Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can someone please host the offline version of .NET 3.5 please?

• Please log in to reply

Orbison

Orbison

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
For whatever reason, I cannot download ANYTHING from microsoft.com. After hours (and I do mean many, many, hours) I cannot find a solution to this. The problem does not seem to resolve itself no matter what I do. Malware checkers pick nothing up either.

The only thing I can do about this is download microsoft files from other sources.

The .NET 3.5 has been particularly difficult to find, only because it connects to the microsoft.com servers to download .NET 3.5. I am asking the G2TG community to upload the offline (because I can't connect to microsoft.com) installer so I may use it.

Forever G2G has my thanks to for helping me so many times over the years :)

EDIT: Or if anyone wants to help me solve this microsoft issue... :)

Edited by RustedBass, 26 May 2009 - 10:56 AM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Here you go: http://www.filedropp...dotnetfx35setup

Orbison

Orbison

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Here you go: http://www.filedropp...dotnetfx35setup

Thanks, but that is the online version :)

I think I am going to start a new topic in the maleware forum so I can get rid of this ridiculousness.

Thanks your your help!

Please delete this thread :)