Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me please.

• Please log in to reply

laxshman

laxshman

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
i was making a video in windows movie maker, im pretty new to it. i put a bunch of clips together that took me a few hours to film over the space of a few days, edited and when i tried to publish it it wont work. it says files are missing or deleted, but i copied the names of all the files and looked in my folder for them and they were all there. any suggestions? im pathetic with movie maker...

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
repost this topic in the software applications forum...you will have a better chance of someone helping you there...

Edited by happyrock, 06 June 2009 - 07:59 AM.

laxshman

laxshman

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
i realised, but now tis k i got a new computer and i just threw the rest down some bloody drain. i like ur DP it reminds me of Solid Snake, and/or Shay Gavara