Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wii Fit

• Please log in to reply

violetcave

violetcave

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) I have a very basic computer, put togather with numerous parts, intel inside pentium. I live in the country and only have dial up service. It's a beating waiting for things to load. I also have windows me on it. Would it be possible for me to buy a wii fit, and exercise games and be able to use them on this computer. Sorry about 10 years behind in electronics. I could use any help but talk to me like I have no idea of even the basics. Which is true anyway. Thanks Violetcaveemail

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Wi-Fi is pointless unless you can get a public hotspot or a Wi-Fi point of your own which would require a broadband connection of your own.
Please be advised that if you want wireless access with the intention of hi-jacking somebody else's internet (a term called piggybacking) then this is in most regions of the world, a criminal offence.

Now that being said, unless you're referring to a Nintendo Wii and that sort of stuff, you can but them but they're standalone units, not meant for use on any desktop PC so that doesn't really matter.

PedroDaGR8

PedroDaGR8

• PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
The user sounds like there are referring to the Wii Fit, which is a health and exercise related add-on for the Nintendo Wii.

User, Wii Fit is only designed to work with the Nintendo Wii console and as such WILL NOT work with a computer (no matter the operating system).