Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Fallout 3?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

PeterBainner

PeterBainner

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Is there even the slightest possibility to run Fallout 3 with an ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series video card?

I keep hearing rumors that it is.

I also dont trust the Bethesda Readme file, since the Oblivion file says the game doesnt support ATI 200, but I can still play Oblivion lag-free.

Advertisements

PeterBainner

PeterBainner

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I think I found the problem:

My data 1 and data 2 files are not only .rar'd, but corrupted.

Is there any way that someone with the game can copy and zip their data folder and give me the link?

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts

The posting of links or references to warez or any other type of illegal software is strictly forbidden. By doing so you risk having your user account terminated without warning. We will NOT help anyone we suspect of having obtained their software illegally.

This sounds like you downloaded Fallout 3, otherwise those data files would not be .rar'd. We cannot assist you with this as the Terms of Use does not allow it. Please consider re-reading it.

Thanks for your understanding! :)

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Cold Titanium is correct. If you want the game, BUY IT.

As it stands, this topic is closed.

Murray