Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems to Windows after Trojan Removal, IE and Moz will not open and

• Please log in to reply

omdzhelp

omdzhelp

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi i need a huge amount of help. I am not a expert at this computer stuff so if you could explain it would be very helpful. Basically i installed a filecodec to watch a movie which i think started this whole mess. I uninstalled that as i got a message from McAffe saying i had Trojandownloader:win32/renos.dz i selected remove but it kept coming back. After i had turned my computer off and turned it back on it went to a blue screen and went to the screen where i can select safe mode. I installed malwarebytes in safe mode which i think got rid of the virus but not sure. When the computer is in normal mode it restarts sometimes and even restarts when i try to install certain programs which i transferred on to the laptop or download from safe mode. Also in normal mode IE and Mozilla do not open they only open in safe mode. Please help me

Advertisements

omdzhelp

omdzhelp

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
helloooo

omdzhelp

omdzhelp

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts