Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spy-agent.bw!mem HELP

• Please log in to reply

lisanky

lisanky

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I ran McAfee and discovered 6 items one was quarantined and one was unable to be, the others were supposedly removed. I restarted my laptop computer as instructed and only my background was displayed. After hitting control/alt/delete was I able to get my desktop items to display. When I went to open internet explorer to further investigate what it was that McAfee was detecting I cannot get online. I am using someone else computer to try to figure out what to do. Everywhere I've looked wants me to download things that I cannot do since I cannot access the internet from mine. I have a secure wireless connection that I am able to access so I know that is working. I also cannot copy and paste my computer screen for you but I can retype what I see if needed. Also, I do not have system restore discs that came with my laptop so I have a feeling I am completely out of luck! I thank you for any and all help anyone can give me.

Advertisements