Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

My first build, mainly for gaming

• Please log in to reply

cbarnard

cbarnard

• PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
From what I can see about both of those products they are exactly the same.

Newegg: doesn't do anything to make them cheaper. They just sell so much volume that they have large volume discounts allowing them to offer a very good price.

According to the specs on both of the products they mirror that of the offical site.

hope this helps.

Good luck

Cbarnard

Advertisements

Raysmond

Raysmond

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
haha thanks man.

just wanna make sure that i'm buying the deathadder and lycosa, not the chinese knockoffs :)

sulobaid

sulobaid

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
hey, im going through finding parts for my own custom pc as well and i found this video card on newegg that looks truly amazing http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814102809 its basically two crosfired vid cards on one unit

Raysmond

Raysmond

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
yeah, but i'm getting the same thing basically just half the price and not ddr3