Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google jumping virus I think

• Please log in to reply

ruthyx

ruthyx

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Guys

After reading some of your posts I beleive my other half has picked up a 'Google Jumping' virus from Facebook :)

Its connected to a site called 'lo-find' and contstanly redirects any searches to this lo-find search engine. I have limited knowledge, so I first of all blocked the site and all thoses connected with it but it still says 'jumping' instead of connecting and goes to the lo-find site but with a blank screen. Then an obviously fake antivirus screen pop's up etc etc :)
I have hard a go at trying to find it in his computer but cant find anything & the computer cant find anything wrong either.

I see that you have already helped someone else but I am not sure if I should follow thoese intructions or not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kindest Regards
Ruth

Advertisements