Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not Sure What This Virus Is.. I need help

• Please log in to reply

rajasleep

rajasleep

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok um.. I did a scan on my Microsoft virus scanner. And like It didn't say the name of the virus but it said its severe.

I don't know what its called or how to remove it
So I'll give you some details on what it does

-It blocks out msn and when I try getting on firefox it always says its crashed and to restart doesn't work...

-I tried setting my computer back to factory settings by pressing ctrl f11 that's how your supposed to do it for my DELL

-I tried downloading AVG and some other Anti spyware. It either blocks it out, or say's it cannot connect to the server or something?

I tried using McAffee didn't even detect little things like SuperAntiSpyware did. Tried spy bot.. couldn't install it because it said it couldn't connect to the server.. I have no idea what that means.

Anyway if someone can please help me I can give more details just tell me what you need to know. Im bad at explaining things I know -_-

Advertisements