Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

E-mail & Internet Problems

• Please log in to reply

Will68

Will68

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I cannot delete, send, move e-mails to folders, reply and other things involved with my e-mails. Also when trying to open websites, the screen is completely white. At the top of the screen it shows that I am on the website page and at the bottom it tells me that the website is "done" opening, but all I get is a white screen. Is this a javascript problem or a virus? If either what do I do to solve it? Please, please, please help. I am so behind in my school work.

Advertisements

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts
Hello Will68,
The website showing up blank is a fair indication that you have spyware on your computer. Geeks To Go! offers a thread which lists a number of free applications to help rid your computer of malware. Click here for those programs.
The e-mail issue may also be caused by malware, however it is more likely that you have a firewall installed that is blocking that sort of information -- Do you have a firewall?