Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Autofill

• Please log in to reply

cigos

cigos

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Good Day Fellow Geeks,

Can anyone tell me whether or not it is possible to arrange for the autofill to be available on any search engine or browser one uses? It would be helpful for me as I use all manner of
search programs.

Kind Regards, Cigos

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Google Toolbar has an autofill facility. http://www.google.co...mp;answer=47972
Not that Google Toolbar is the best solution, bearing in mind I see the thing causing more issues than it probably cares to solve but anyway...

Assuming you're referring to Google's relatively new trick of showing you a bunch of things below the search box as you type, that technology is generally website based, not browser based. So nothing you can do will replicate it, unless you want to store the entire internet on your computer.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Roboform.

cigos

cigos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Thanks Neil,