Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Closed Reward Search Engine

• Please log in to reply

apevann

apevann

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was using a search engine, for quite awhile, that offered a rewards section when the study was done. When the time was up, they said that they would let me know when I could collect. I just thought about it today, but I can't remember what is was called? Any ideas?

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Hi,

With a quick Google search I came up with myGuide, iRazoo (blocked by work IT department), and elementskateboards … that all have a points/rewards section, and I know some others were giving away prizes but I can't think of any names.

In my opinion they all look kind of shady… trying to lure people in to use their site’s with points and prizes :)

OpenOutcome

OpenOutcome

• PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
It was probably Msn SearchPerks- I used it for a while..
Do you remember there being like a maximum of 25 or 50 searches a day or something?

Read this.

And.. apparently, with some research, Microsoft Live Cashback became Bing Shopping. http://www.auctionby...y09/m06/i03/s01

That might of been what you were thinking of.

Edited by OpenOutcome, 05 June 2009 - 06:38 PM.