Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Recover Emails...

• Please log in to reply

smittyd

smittyd

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
I was out of town and used my laptop to read my emails. I use Outlook Express. Now that I'm back home, I called up my emails and they are are not there. None of the emails that I looked at out of town show up in my Outlook Express account when I'm back at home. Is there a way to recover these emails? The emails I want to read again, plus the ones I haven't read yet, I did not delete any of them. Thanks...

Edited by smittyd, 05 June 2009 - 10:55 PM.

Advertisements

smittyd

smittyd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
No suggestion?

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
I assume your logging into the same account?

Has anyone else used the machine while you were gone?

smittyd

smittyd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
When you said that, I got to looking and I think I may have found the problem. Thanks for the reply...

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
OK, good. Heres a good reference for future use if you want to backup your OE data http://support.microsoft.com/kb/270670