Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Hitman Blood Money BSOD

• Please log in to reply

Yewhral

Yewhral

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have installed Hitman Blood Money demo to see if I my computer can handle this game. It works fluently even if high details are on, but when at first mission (this training one), After distracting two guards with a coin, I enter the theatre, and a BSOD occures. ALWAYS. I thought it is just because of demo, but I borrowed original game from my friend, and the same error ocures. No matter if I kill the gangster or not, it always finishes with a blue screen :/ Help me plz. I won't buy the game if it has to finish after 2 minutes :/
To avoid misunderstandings: on lower details it's the same problem. It's nothing written on a blue screen, just a blue shaking screen, sound is jamming,, and all I can do is to press reset button on my computer :/

My computer specification:
Windows XP proffesional, sp2
Direct 9.0c
Intel Pentium 4 Core speed : 2810.0 Mhz
Ram 1536
Graphic card: Sapphire Radeon X600 pro
shaders 4pixels/2vertex
pixel fillrate 1.6gpixel/s

Sound Card: ati t200 unified avstream driver

Please, help me...

Advertisements

Yewhral

Yewhral

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Somebody gonna help me?
Even small suggestion maybe helpful...

I got all controllers...

Edited by Yewhral, 11 June 2009 - 10:25 AM.