Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Free Download of Everest Ultimate Edition 4.6

• Please log in to reply

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Details: http://www.mydigital...for-activation/

The latest user-friendly Everest Ultimate Edition 5.02 has been released for users to try and costs a mere of $34.95 to buy. However, if users are not willing to spend money and are willing to compromise by using an older version, the good news is a German site is currently offering an older version, Everest Ultimate Edition 4.6 with license key for activation.

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Hey Broni,

I followed that link a while back, submitted my email address and all. I never got the confirmation email that would provide me with the link or information necessary to get the Ultimate Edition. Did that happen to you?

Should I be worried or is this a scam of sorts? I think I did everything correctly, however some of it was in a foreign language which made it a bit harder. I believe there was a link to show the pages in English that helped me. Thoughts?

Broni

Broni

• Topic Starter
  • 12,300 posts
Some people had this problem, so, download it from here: http://www.lavalys.c...ultimate460.exe
Use this key: RHGJE-54X47-HML9C-V498I-UUMVI
Since it's free version, I'm 99% sure, I'm not breaking any board rules.

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Thanks Broni,

It is installed and key worked. I appreciate it very much. Just built a new computer, so this will come in handy for sure. :)

Broni

Broni

• Topic Starter
  • 12,300 posts
Sure thing. Free Everest 2.0 was really old, and it wasn't reading some newer hardware correctly.

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

it wasn't reading some newer hardware correctly.

Thats odd, the first thing it said after the install was complete was something to the affect "This computer seems to use an i7 Nehalem Processor which currently isn't supported. Would you like to generate a summary report and submit it to lavalys? So I figured I would since they gave me a free version and all. :)

Apparently they are already behind again :)

Broni

Broni

• Topic Starter
  • 12,300 posts
Oh well. I have the newest version, and it doesn't recognize my motherboard either.

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
It's better than nothing I guess. Speaking of which, it seems most techs prefer Everest. My only computer friend outside of Geekstogo (wow, that probably comes off lame lol) recommended me to use PC Wizard a few months ago. I assumed it wasn't quite up with the times since everyone here seems to use Everest, however, it recognizes everything perfectly, the i7 cpu and my X58 motherboard, (gives the eVGA and Intel name and everything, even has images of their logo lol) which Everest does not. All the clock readings are dead on, etc. Any thoughts on that?

I wonder if I had wrongly assumed Everest was better than PC Wizard, so far, PC Wizard seems to be working out for me a little better. :) :) ...and keep in mind, I'm using pretty new stuff here.

datarunner

datarunner

• PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
hi all

thanks for that

regards

Broni

Broni

• Topic Starter
  • 12,300 posts
PC Wizard is very good program.
Another one, if you want to take a look, is System Information for Windows: http://www.gtopala.com/

Edited by Broni, 28 June 2009 - 09:02 AM.