Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo mail and myspace alert problem

• Please log in to reply

Beetrix

Beetrix

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
Yahoo has made changes to their email and for the past week I no longer receive a myspace alert. I have followed all of the directions with no luck. I can't change myspace email address because they send a code to my current address. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Advertisements

OpenOutcome

OpenOutcome

• PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
So where are they being sent..? You checked spam right? Open "options" on the top left, and choose "mail options". Choose spam on the left. Make sure myspace's address is not blocked, and your empty spam folder setting is not "immediately".

Other than that.. I can't think of much, sorry. Hope you get it fixed.

-Jason

Beetrix

Beetrix

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
I can't find the mail anywhere. My email address is redirected to Yahoo from Myspace, so the email has the same name. I don't know what my actual email address is on Myspace which has an ID number. I tried setting up a filter in Yahoo, but nothing has worked so far as I don't know how to do it.
Thanks for you help!