Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

where can I find ZyXEL P-971m cable modem USB drivers

• Please log in to reply

sushi5734

sushi5734

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi I hope this is in the right section.

I am trying to find USB drivers for a ZyXEL prestige P-971m cable modem, I currently have it connected to my computer via the ethernet cable which is working just fine, however I would like to be able to use the ethernet cable to connect to my xbox 360 and connect to the computer with the USB cable. I have tried just plugging in the usb cable and I don't get the windows 'found new harware' window

I have searched high and low and I can't find a driver anywhere on the internet the only thing I can find on ZyXEL's website is a factsheet. I already looked in the box and there is no installation CD supplied, it was installed by one of the cable companies engineers so not sure if he had one or not.

I suppose I could just buy a router but I am just too stingy and surely this router I have should do the trick, so why spend the extra pennies unnecessarily? when those pennies could be spent better elsewhere :)

Thanks in anticipation =]

Sam

Advertisements

OpenOutcome

OpenOutcome

• PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

when those pennies could be spent better elsewhere Posted Image

Lol.

This is it. :)

For the Install Guide, Datasheet and User Guide - https://www.nventure...upportCLICK.asp

Edited by OpenOutcome, 09 June 2009 - 10:00 AM.