I turned on my laptop yesterday morning and it booted up fine until the logon screen, here are the problems I am having:
1) I logged in and after I login it just sits at a blank screen, nothing loads, so I press CTRL - ALT - DEL and end explorer.exe and do a new task for explorer and it loads fine. I have to do this every time.
2) I cannot connect to the internet, I click on connect to network and it just freezes.
3) I go to Programs and Features to remove certain programs, and I can't uninstall anything, I click then uninstall and nothing happens.
4) I ran a virus scan with Avast in Safe mode, only way I could, and nothing was found, I ran a spyware scan and it found 37, so I removed them, still no success with the problems above.
5) I ran CCleaner, done all the fixes etc and still no luck.
Can anyone help?