Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Some receipients do not receive my attachments

• Please log in to reply

Ruben Rodriguez

Ruben Rodriguez

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
This is a real head scratcher.

Here is the problem. I send an email with a small attachment and the recipient does not receive it. One of the people use Outlook Express, I noticed that they receive it (meaning there is an obvious large download activity) but there is no "paperclip" to open or access the attachment. I checked every possible security setting on their computer and can't seem to figure out why there is no paperclip. It's less than a handful of people that cannot access it, but it's people I need to communicate with often.

My domain is through ipower.com and am using Outlook 2003 to manage my email accounts.

I have talked with the hosting's technical support and cannot seem to solve the problem.

I am beginning to think that it's not my settings but theirs. Although, they once were able to receive and open the attachments from me. I have since changed computers and have the same thing happen.

Really weird....

I would appreciate any help from my fellow compadres!

Advertisements