Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Confused

• Please log in to reply

stormy_713

stormy_713

• Pip
  • 3 posts
ok. my laptop isn't old at all. she is an hp entertainment laptop with vista. lately she has been running kinda slow .. and if i do to many things (meaning 3 or more windows at once) i get alot of (Not Responding) in them.

is there anything i can do to get her back to normal speed.

thanks

stormy

Advertisements

usasma

usasma

• PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • MVP
How much memory does the laptop have installed?
What's the exact model number?

VistaMonster

VistaMonster

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Ever since my Vista update, every stinkin time I get that initial "not responding" IE, and then after opening 2 or 3 pages in the background as a buffer for the 1st page, it will close 2 and 3. WTFelk is up with that??? I agree something is misconfigured with Vista..... DVD writer, now IE not responding, having to wait 4 5 mins for it to connect.. GRRRRRRRRR

GIMME WIN98 BACK at least it was stable!!....... If my CD rom was WORKING!!! grrrrrrrrrr

Vista MONSTER!!!