Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Websites not loading...

• Please log in to reply

tao_kmk_06

tao_kmk_06

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Ok, the problem that I'm having is that the website www.hotmail.com will not load. All other websites will load except this one. I've tried looking it up, but none of the solutions seem to work for me.. I'm currently and usually use Mozilla Firefox, however I have IE and Google web browsers, and hotmail is the only one that won't work on those browsers as well. I can't get help from hotmail because you have to sign in.. and since the site won't load at all, I can't sign in. It shows at the bottom that it is trying to load, and it will try for a few minutes then say that it cannot connect. I've tried clearing my 'private data' on Firefox which includes cookies, history, and authenticated sessions. Does anyone else have any idea what to try? or is there any other information I need to let you guys know?

I'm using Windows Vista.. please help.. this problem sucks.. lol.. thank you.

Advertisements

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
Have you had any problems with your account or have been banned from using the site?

tao_kmk_06

tao_kmk_06

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
No, I haven't ever had any problems at all, and I know the account is ok because I've had one of my friends check my email on their computer and it worked perfectly fine.. so it's gotta be something with my computer I assume.

also, i can still get it to work SOMETIMES. If I check it 10 times within 2 days, it might work once. So i dunno if that changes anything either..

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
Try this link instead:
https://login.live.com

tao_kmk_06

tao_kmk_06

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hmm. right now both seem to be working now.. i have no idea what made it do that for so long... but if it happens again, i'll probably come back.. thanx for your help.

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
Hotmail.com is currently trying to be ruled out. Using Bing.com (click Sign in) or login.live.com are the better pages to login as they are the most reliable.

tao_kmk_06

tao_kmk_06

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
yeah, well thank you for your help. I just tried going through bing.com and at first it was acting like the others.. but I let it load for a few minutes, and it finally signed me in! I think maybe sometimes it just takes too long for that maybe all the work they are doing on the new site or something.. I don't know.. I guess i'll just have to work with it. or find a new email address.. lol.. but again thank you.

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
You are welcome. Anymore problems, post back here and I will gladly help.