Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

steam need help

• Please log in to reply

bluedevil16

bluedevil16

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey all, I really [bleep]ed up cause i listend to my freind cause I am an idiot, anyway he told me to save my folders and reinstall steam and I did. Then I put my folders in my steam stuff. My problem is nothing works, if I delete the valve folder and uninstall conditon zero and steam then reinstall will my folders be there like they the first time I played. PLEZ HELP

:tazz: I love turkey ;)

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
ok, not much you can do except to reinstall steam and then reinstall the applications. You might be able at that time to go into your saved files and look for the save game files/folder and restore them and you might get what you need.

checkout Steampowered.com. there should be a program available that performs a backup of your games, don'thave the name or link handy right now.

Starjax

bluedevil16

bluedevil16

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
thankyou i am gonna get on it right now and hopefully I can get it to work and be back playing before I know it. Thx agian :tazz: