I was able to browse properly on all PCs. But from one week, I am observing that in One PC (This PC was connected to internet first in all three PCs) I have regularly "Page Load Error" for most of websites (in Firefox and Internet Explorer also) - and sometimes websites are opened improperly and/or they run very very slow. On other PCs (Laptop and other desktop PC), I can access all sites normally.
I have installed all drivers properly but facing difficulty in browsing on First of Desktop.
I have tried some solution from one forum (in this site) suggesting for using "Startup Inspector for Windows" and "CCleaner xxx". I did that, but my problem is not getting solved.
Can somebody tell me what might have gone wrong. What can I do to solve this problem.
Edited by Kumari, 13 June 2009 - 11:18 AM.