Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

XP Tweaks

• Please log in to reply

newgator

newgator

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: I tried the XP tweaks and my computer runs slower than ever!! What happened? Help! ;)

Advertisements

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
maybe you got a serious virus or malware problem?

newgator

newgator

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I had 600 virus's on my computer!! I had been automatically updating my norton antivirus but when it was done it always gave me an old update date instead of the date that it was updated. I think i must have gotten a virus that prevented the updates from installing on my computer. I had to take it to our local computer ER and it cost me 85.00 When i got it back home i installed the spyware doctor and it found almost 3000 adware and spyware items on that computer. Now with the XP tweaks and the spyware DR working my computer is faster than ever. Thanks :tazz:

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
wow man, with those results, ou made me happy too!

yet another problem sloved by the people themselves :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) :) :) :) :yeah: :beer: :woot: :wave: :tazz: