Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dreamweaver: Drop down box scripting to buyout cart.

• Please log in to reply

jakeinmn

jakeinmn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello. MY website, tshirtsquid.com is a silk screening buisness made for people who want to put what they want on shirts that they order. I'm trying to make it easier and more fluid for them to send what they want put on a tee to me.

An example of what I would want that would be easier I think, would be tshirtdeli.com
If you go though their customated tee builder, you get to the part where you add text to the tee,
using drop down menus to choose size and font, and what kind of tee it is.

Pretty much how do I add a web form to my website and have it go to my shopping cart.

This is probally a easier one to find out, or easier to get to.

The one that would really truly make my day would to get one where they can design one in real time. They can construct one in a flash form and get it sent to me.
Much like the one at customink.com

I'd much rather find one like a web form.

Im looking for one that is pre made.

Advertisements