Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copying a file issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

shadow17

shadow17

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
hi there
its been a long time

i have a funny problem

i want to copy a file from a file folder to another file folder

example D/Downloads/Anime (File= shaman king EP 11 or anything else)to D/Downloads/AnimeMania/Shaman King

so when i try to copy the file shaman king ep 11 to shaman king which is located in anime mania the moment i click paste everything in Downloads(ALL of its content:anime,tv shows , torrents) and many more gets copied as well so weird
i scanned with malware bytes and no viruses has been located

Advertisements

NeonFx

NeonFx

Malware Removal Dude

• Expert
  • 3,798 posts
Hi there :)

Where did you download these files? Be warned that we cannot support anyone who uses illegally downloaded content.

To copy and paste files just go to the folder using windows explorer (you can right click the start button and select "explore"), then right click on the file and select "copy".

You then navigate to the folder where you want it to go and right click in the white space, and select "Paste."

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
i click paste everything in Downloads(ALL of its content:anime,tv shows , torrents) and many more gets copied as well

This all looks like downloaded video's from torrent sites.

We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

This thread has been reported to the Moderating Staff and should be closed shortly. Do not respond to this thread until given further notice.

Edited by rshaffer61, 14 June 2009 - 05:03 PM.