Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireless keyboard and mouse don't work

• Please log in to reply

GregMiller

GregMiller

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
I have an hp pavilion a362n cokjmputer running XP

I have the HP 5219URF wireless keyboard, wireless mouse and the USB-connected relay plugged in and it lights up and is working.

I don't have a manual, so I am just guessng about depressing the connect buttons on all three units to make them connect.

I get no response when I depress the connect buttons. Both units are battery operated and they have new batteries.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Normally you press the connect button on the receiver first, then the button on the mouse or keyboard, then connect on the base and the connect button on the keyboard/mouse that you didn't press first time. Most units don't give any signs on the kb/mouse when you press their connect button.