Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help: Malware bytes- Error 372

• Please log in to reply

Cazatuz

Cazatuz

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Error when trying to open malware bytes- Anti malware
----
Runtime error 372: "Failed to load control vbalgrid from vbalsgrid6.ocx. Your version of vbalsgrid may be outdated. make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."
--------------------------------------

What must i Do?? :)

(Note: I posted here cause i was unable to in the Malware Forum)

(Note also: my Sound hasnt been working for a while now do to the effects of viruses that ive since got rid of. Ive since followed instructions from somewhere on here were I had to remove windows installer then reinstall it which seems impossible because that process depends on that very program so now Im trying to DL a realtek application that requires install-shield I think instead, but got error 5009 when doing so.)

its like I try to fix 1 error when the solution to that error has an error & the solution to that error has an error itself and so on and so forth... Im soo ready to correct these problems, can anyone help me...

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Wrong forum....

I suggest that you start a new topic in the Malware Removal and Spyware Removal area.

Before you start a new topic click on this link --> Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, Please read before starting a new topic. This will give you a few preparations to make, as well as instruction for posting your OTListIt2 log.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).

NeonFx

NeonFx

Malware Removal Dude

• Expert
  • 3,798 posts
Hi there :)

See HERE for a solution listed on the MBAM forums.

If you do not get it fixed, go ahead and skip that step in the Guide. When finished, post an OTL log along with the information on what happened when you attempted to run MBAM in the malware removal forums