Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Live Messenger Problem

• Please log in to reply

gymchick95

gymchick95

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I currently have Windows Live Messenger and every time i try to log on it says "Signing into Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please Try again later."

I know that i have signal on my computer and that i typed my password correctly. I have read things about making sure your date and time is ok, etc. But nothing has worked so far.

I have Windows XP if that helps. And my Windows Messenger doesn't work either. Please respond quickly. I have a lot on my Windows Live Messenger. I'd really like to get it back. :)

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

pasaway

pasaway

• Pip
  • 7 posts
There should be an extension error code for this but just in case there's none, then try to remove all the msn messenger components - http://pasaway.org/Cleaninstall.aspx