Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

windows wanting to reinstall when i reboot

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello i am having a slight problem i booted up my computer today and i was presented with the windows instalation screen , so i decided to follow the the on screen instalation to see if it sorted the problem the next thing i cam across was when it got to the screen where you enter thr registration code . windows would not accept my registration code as a valid code ( i also tryed a freinds code and it wouldent accept that as valid either ) its windows 98 se update disks i was using and my friends was the full version. ( i dont want to do a full reinstall as there is alot of stuff on the computer i dont want to lose). thanks in advance for any help.