Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer will not load.

• Please log in to reply

braulio0817

braulio0817

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi:
I have a little Acer Aspire One that will not load. Whe you turn it on it will tell you about a Windows error and get you to a pge where you can select if you want to load on Safe Mode, regular mode, etc, but once is there, it will not let you select nothing. Then like a minute later it will go to the Windows loading page and stay there forever. I read the manual and said that if you hit Alt F10 it will get you to a restore option but this computer, no matter what you hit, or even if you don't hit anything, it will do the same thing, from the Acer page to the Windows error page to the Windows loading page and stay there. I also need to mention that this computer don't have a CD drive, just USB. Thanks in advance for any help.

Advertisements