Windows update won't work
Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:00 AM
Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:11 PM
- First, open Event Viewer by clicking Start -> Run -> type eventvwr.msc and press ENTER.
- In the Event Viewer please right click the requested event log (i.e. Application, system, etc...) and click Save Log File As.
- Please save the logfile to your desktop and give it a recognizable name.
- Do this for each log that has been requested.
- When you are finished saving the necessary logs, close Event Viewer.
- On your desktop find the saved log files. Hold the CTRL key and click to select each event log.
- When all event logs are selected, right-click one of them, click Send to -> Compressed Zip Folder.
- A new .ZIP file will have been created on your desktop. Please attach that file to this forum in your next reply.
Edited by DragonMaster Jay, 17 June 2009 - 06:12 PM.
Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:37 AM
Some results equate it with difficulties with SQL Server
Other results for the Event ID show issues with the TPM for onboard login/security devices.
What's the exact make and model of your system?
Have you added any extra security type devices to it?
Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:24 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users