Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Summer

• Please log in to reply

Mr. cake

Mr. cake

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
that must stink, I usually ride 14 rides in a 4 hours period at oaks park.

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
I generally don't do a lot of big event type things. I like to do smaller things like batting cages(baseball), miniature golf, throw a frisbee around in the park, play on the computer, play on the computer, play on the computer, etc. :) I guess you could say, I don't like to feel stuck in one place for any length of time.

Edit: I like to shoot pool(billiards) a lot! I've tamed down quite a bit the last few months, but still one of my favorite things to do.

Edited by Ferrari, 30 June 2009 - 10:22 PM.

Mr. cake

Mr. cake

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
I usually go to the bumper cars first then the rest is random with it always ending playing Dance Dance in the arcade.

Texas Chick

Texas Chick

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Just trying to stay warm (AK to me is too cold..40s and 50s so far at its july..Im used to the 100s for summers and the 40s/50s is winter..hehe). My son is having fun with some kids in the neighborhood. Once my husband gets back from overseas we will do some camping, hiking, fishing, etc. :)

Mr. cake

Mr. cake

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Whelp i just got back from oaks park and I was there for four hours and it was a fun four hours ever (other then getting beat up by the bumper car steering wheel)

Edit:
made a big mistake

Edited by Mr. cake, 03 July 2009 - 12:07 AM.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Spending a week at summer camp with my Boy Scout Troop July 19th. As the boys get older, there is a little less for the leaders to do. We try to "hide", but never can. We have to make sure they are all safe and at their activities.

For 2 weeks in August, my son and I will be camping (tent). We will be following the Blue Ridge Parkway and then heading out to the Great Smokey Mountains. And along the way we will be geocaching.

123runner

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

We will be following the Blue Ridge Parkway and then heading out to the Great Smokey Mountains.

I took a job in North Carolina a few years ago, don't work there any more. It was in Shelby, NC at the hospital. It is about 45mins East of Ashville which is very close or exactly where the Blue Ridge Parkway is. It is very beautiful up there.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
This is going to be quite different from what we normally do, which is to pick a spot as a base camp and go from there. This year it will be driving, siteseeing, finding a campspot for a day or 2 and moving on. Oh the excitement of not knowing where you will be stopping.
I have already updated my GPS with all the KOA's, state camps, federal and private camps.

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
That does sound fun. Just in case... Bring your swiss army knife!

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Summer is progressing, and I still haven't really DONE anything. I"ve been working a lot more hours than normal, right in my living room in front of my PC. :)

I haven't even been fishing yet!!!

Advertisements