Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Signature formatting in Outlook

• Please log in to reply

tocathy

tocathy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have been trying to get a stable format for my signature block. I am using Outlook 2003. I have read several posts here and been able to get a decent signature for the first new email I begin. But each subsequent one is bad -- the font has changed and the text is justified across the whole width of the email, not left justified as it was to begin with. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Advertisements

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
Make sure its in Rich Text HTML, not plain text.

tocathy

tocathy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks, it seems that if I set the email format to HTML the signature is okay, even for the subsequent messages.
It doesn't work for Rich Text though -- the subsequent email signatures are messed up. But I'm happy to leave the format as HTML (I think -- I don't really know what the implications of that might be in other areas).
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.