Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Display size on monitor automattically adjusting every few minutes!

• Please log in to reply

flowerdragon

flowerdragon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This is driving me crazy!!!! Every few minutes or so I hear an alert sound and my screen suddenly changes sizes on my attached monitor (which I use with my laptop closed). It alerts me then changes to a small screen with big black boarders (the size of my laptop screen) then a few moments later it changes back to a full screen (no alert sound when going to a big screen it just suddenly does it). I have no idea what I am doing or how to fix this. I've used the monitor like this for months, but it only started doing this screen changing thing recently. Restarting my computer didn't help. Help me please!!!! :)

Edited by flowerdragon, 17 June 2009 - 01:32 PM.

Advertisements