Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HP550

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mckenzietony

mckenzietony

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello every 1 , I have a HP550 Vista laptop and i want to reset the laptop back to defult settings so can change the laptop ip address so i can create a new poker account ino might sound weird lol...
can some 1 please help me

Thanks

Tony

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Your IP address is assigned by your ISP. Re-install all you want but your IP stays the same.

Murray

mckenzietony

mckenzietony

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
It has to be something with the computer as.. U cannot make a new poker account when u have already played with that account on ur laptop only way to sort this by reinstallin unless sum 1 knows another way..

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
It would all depend on how they log the accounts.

If it is via IP address, then you are out of luck. Why do you need a different account? Is there some sort of play limit on the site?

Murray

mckenzietony

mckenzietony

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i have mobile broadband so the internet ip changes everytime i disconect... just because get bored of playin same account and like makin new 1's as i make a living out of playing poker..so really need help to make the vista reinstalled or.. even help me change the vista to xp as i have a xp cd but it wont let me do the vista to xp for some reason

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
So what happens when you try to make a new account?

Which website is this? Do their Terms of Use state only one account per player?

Murray

mckenzietony

mckenzietony

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
yes its every poker site only lets 1 player per account so i need to make a new account so need system reinstall or help to put xp bk to vista so any 1 please help plz

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Sorry, but those are their rules and we do NOT assist anyone with breaking or by-passing them.

Murray