Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Quicken advertisment driving me nuts

• Please log in to reply

thillman

thillman

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
This might sound weird, but here's my problem. I bought a copy of Quicken Deluxe 2007 a while ago, installed it on my old computer, worked fine. My old computer is no more, but thankfully I backed up my Quicken files. So I installed Quicken on my new computer, loaded my files, everything works fine. EXCEPT that every time I launch Quicken, it shows this advertisment for "Free upgrade to Quicken 2009". EVERY time. There's a check box for "Remind me later", there's a button for "Learn More" and there's a button for "Close". I've tried every possible combination and it still pops up every time. It never did this before. Does anyone know how to make it stop? I'm desperate!

Advertisements