Cant boot browser, user name file empty!
Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:51 PM
Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:32 PM
How to use CodeStuff Starter to view services and startup items:
- Please download and install CodeStuff Starter
- Run Starter by finding it on your start menu after it is installed.
- When the program opens, you will see three tabs on the main screen (Startup, Processes, Services)
- Please click the Startup tab and make sure that All Sections is selected on the left hand side under the sections view pane.
- Once the Startup tab and all sections is selected, please click the File menu and choose Save as HTML.
- Please save the file to your desktop and call it startup.html.
- Now, please click the Services tab.
- Once the Services tab is open, please click the File menu and choose Save as HTML.
- Please save the file to your desktop and call it services.html.
- Now that both files have been saved to your desktop, close CodeStuff Starter.
- Locate the startup.html and services.html files on your desktop. Both files can be attached to the forum, as is. Please do so in your next reply.
Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:41 PM
Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:27 PM
Edited by free32, 22 June 2009 - 10:41 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users