Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Xp not logging on

• Please log in to reply

DAKTARI

DAKTARI

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
My wife's laptop was in an office were it was in a networked domain and when she left from her job I installed the Laptop into my Home network succesfully but Now I can not log on due to the change of settings all my efforts have proved fruitless.The log in screen comes on with her old user name and when I put in the password it refuses the credentials.........etc.etc
I have tried using all my Passwords and also safe mode admin.no password but with nil success can somebody shine a light on this problem.

Advertisements

Ectech

Ectech

• PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
Hi Daktari,

As per our Terms of Use I can not give any information related to clearing or bypassing passwords of any kind. Please review the TOU and read its contents carefully.

The best advise I can offer is to have your wife contact the System Administrator. They may be able to assist you further. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Ectech