Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I keep getting this pop up Runtime Error! R6025 pure virtual funct

• Please log in to reply

daisiej

daisiej

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I keep receiving this message "Runtime Error! R6025 pure virtual function call, Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library". I'm clueless as to what is going on and what may have caused this. When I receive the message it causes me to lose whatever site I'm on.

Edited by daisiej, 22 June 2009 - 09:53 PM.

Advertisements

nkallow

nkallow

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, Im so sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I also had this problem for several months and finally decided to buckle down and take the time to find a solution. Surfing the net had become unbearable.

Please follow this link: How to reset Internet Explorer settings.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
Please make sure that you follow the instructions exactly as described and it will definately solve your problem. You may want to print the instructions before downloading the fix. If not then just move the download window so you can see the instructions. The instructions are very simple, only a few steps. By the way, this fix is free, unlike others I found that may not even work. Once you have completed the fix, make sure that you close your browser and re-open it. Until you do so it will seem as though the fix did not work. You will get errors until you do so! Once you restart your browser, you will surely be free from this most annoying and intrusive error. I wish you well, happy surfing!

Edit: Converted KB article to a real link - Z

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Have you installed any version of Microsoft Visual Studio, like VS 2010?