Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I Can't Ingnore my (D:) Drive Being Full - It Fully Effects my Com

• Please log in to reply

emuilized

emuilized

• Pip
  • 2 posts
In another post, you say to just ignore the notice but the thing is (I have the same problem with my D: drive being full) and I and my siblings enjoy playing the sims 2 and originally I had all the expansion packs and stuff packs on my computer and my computer went twice as fast as it does now with only 5 additional packs. I got rid of most of the packs I had because I never used them. Now my D: drive space is low and I dont know how to clear it and because it is low, the sims 2 operates REALLY SLOWLY and its not because my local disk (C:) is full because its pretty much empty. Can you help me to empty my D: drive because I cant ignore it because it impacts my computer greatly. thanks
-emuilized

Advertisements

usasma

usasma

• PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • MVP
What is the make and model of your computer?
Does the D: drive house the recovery/restore files on your system?
Have you been installing things (like the Sims2) to the D: drive?

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Is System Restore enabled on drive D?