Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with Yahoo! Mail

• Please log in to reply

zenon90

zenon90

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Today a strange problem has appeard for me. I can't login to my account on Yahoo Mail. I have been using it for years, but cannot any more - in Firefox browser. I tried IE and it works fine, the problem is only with Firefox, but as I am using only it, i would like to get it back to work. Well, it looks like that: when i type my username and password and than click "Sign In", the site starts loading and automatically goes back to the same place, i mean logging screen. I tried to change my password (by using other mailbox) and it worked, but with new pass there is the same situation. Just to remind - in IE everything is OK.

I use XP SP3, not long ago i reinstalled the system and haven't been using any antyvirus yet. I made a scan by Malwarebytes and Ad-Aware but it found only some cookies and removed it. I also manually cleared all Firefox data but the problem remains. Can you help me in any way?

Edited by zenon90, 24 June 2009 - 04:18 PM.

Advertisements