Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Empire Total War

• Please log in to reply

FUState

FUState

• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Hi to all gamers out there who like strategy games.

Empire Total War.

Okay, so this game I purchased (impulse buy) online. Once downloaded I realized I had to install Steam just to be able to play it. So I did (reluctantly) and played for a while.

The game is very glitchy, and after a while, you cannot click on your ships without having the game crash to desktop. Don't believe me, check out this forum http://shoguntotalwa...ml#reply-740701

My advice to everyone is DO NOT buy this game. It doesn't work properly, and if it ever does, you HAVE to have steam just to play it. So if your internet is down, or Steam's servers are down (happens often) then you will not be able to even launch your game for single player.

Stick to games that aren't communist, stay away from Empire Total War.

Advertisements