Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how to download flashpaper when everything else is disabled?

• Please log in to reply

shishiwakamaru

shishiwakamaru

• Pip
  • 6 posts
There's an online book written on Macromedia Flashpaper where some features, especially the 'save' button, are disabled. I chose the 'Save Page As' button but it was saved at 604 bytes only. :) It did not match because the the chapter has 19 pages of text. This was chapter 10 by the way. Please help.

Here is the site: www.conspiracyoftherich.com.

PS. Some of you may know this and are reading this already but for those of you who do not, it is a good read and I highly suggest it. By the way, you have to register before you could read it.

Edited by shishiwakamaru, 26 June 2009 - 05:58 AM.

Advertisements

tno2007

tno2007

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi There

I am reading it too.

What you want to do is print the page. Now you don't have to print it to paper, but you can save it as a PDF.

So what you need is to download and install a PDF printer. This will be a virtual printer(also shown in Printers and Faxes in XP).

There are two freeware PDF printer I know, one is PDFCreator and the other one is CutePDF. Anyone will work fine I guess, but go for CutePDF.

After you have installed it go to that page again, and select the Print option 'in the FlashPaper interface', and from the Print dialog, select the CutePDF printer and viola!

I suggest, wait till all the pages is loaded in FlashPaer then print. Last time I tried it, it took a while, 2-3 minutes, but it works. I guess the time to print depends on how fast your internet is, cause I guess the pages is downloaded to your computer as it prints.